- Slinger Speedway's 21st Alan Kulwicki Memorial - It was a night of remembering our missing heroes Sunday at Slinger Speedway. The 21st Alan Kulwicki Memorial Race honored Wisconsin's first NASCAR champion, and we paid homage to the legendary Dick Trickle as well.
- Round And Around: Plymouth Dirt Track Season Opens - Plymouth Dirt Track Racing is finally underway at the Sheboygan County Fair Park. Over ninety entries filled the pits in anticipation of opening night, delayed by three weeks due to rain.
- Round And Around: Sunshine At Slinger Speedway - Slinger Speedway enjoyed another sunny Sunday afternoon before nightly racing returns in two weeks. In the pits the car count was over 100 entries again, and we know others are coming.
- Sauter Captures Joe Shear Class For Lucky Number 7 At MIS - Travis Sauter doesn't believe in luck, yet he somehow managed to hold off Jacob Goede to capture his seventh straight feature win at the Madison International Speedway.
- Carlson Takes Over On La Crosse Opening Night - There was some spinning and a lot of shuffling during the Kwik Trip NASCAR Late Model feature at La Crosse Speedway on Saturday night.
Slinger Speedway began its 66th season with new people at the helm, several changes, and great weather Sunday afternoon
James Swan worked the outside lane off a restart to pass Dave Feiler for the lead on lap 47 en route to victory in the season opening Miller Lite 75 Sunday afternoon at the Slinger Super Speedway.
Colorful fresh cars brightened up the pits like spring flowers for the area's season opener, the 36th Annual Spring Classic at Rockford Speedway